Corpus Christi Catholic School
New Student Registration
Instructions and Forms
Thank you for choosing Corpus Christi Catholic School. We look forward to welcoming your family into our school community. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at school.
In addition to completed Application forms, the following documents are required:
- Birth certificate (original)
- Baptismal certificate, if not baptized in Corpus Christi Parish
- Immunization records
- Custody agreement (if applicable) - all court decrees must be kept on file in the school office.
Important points to remember:
Age requirements for Early Childhood Programs:
- Preschool 3 year olds: Child must be 3 years old by September 1, 2019
- Preschool 4 year olds: Child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2019
- Kindergarten: Child must be 5 years old by September 1, 2019
Registering as a Parishioner:
- • You cannot register as a parishioner unless you have completed the formal registration at Corpus Christi or Saint Maria Goretti Parish.
Registration Fee is due when paperwork is submitted:
- In order to reserve placement for your student, the registration fee of $100.00 must
- accompany all paperwork.